03 November 2008

What kind of camera should I get?

Things always happen when you least expect them. That doesn't make them untimely.

I'm in the market for a new camera. Mine was stolen in May. It's about that time I bit the bullet and invested in one. I mean, I guess I like the freedom of not really having to worry about taking pictures. But sometimes I just want them. Or I want to play with graphics on my computer and how can I do that without a computer? So, I want a camera. What kind should I get? All you technocrats out there should do the research for me and let me know, please. Thanks.

I found my list of life lists. Most of everything on them is still true. I should look those over and see what I'm going to do at the end of my apartment lease. Rather, I should figure something out soon and figure out what I'm doing with my life. Does everyone worry this much about what they're going to do?

-Theresa

2 comments:

Lemonykneazle said...

If it makes you feel any better, I am completely and totally freaked out about what I am going to do and worried that I made all the wrong decisions in college and they are now screwing me over...

Smells Like Apples said...

That does not make me feel any better at all. :( I suppose it does make food taste a little better...