12 November 2008

It's the after party.

It was a good birthday, I think. I got to celebrate with lots of my friends. And they came in shifts so I got to talk to everyone. I went to the doctor, put air in my tires and started cooking. I think I cooked for about seven hours straight. And I loved every minute of it. The menu included cucumber yogurt stuff, cucumber tomato salad, hummus, Mexican dip, rice, curry potatoes in red stuff, curry chicken, and a sort of stir fry. I ran out of the good curry. There was also cheesecake and candy. And booze. But I didn't make those things. I don't feel twenty-three. I don't know what twenty-three feels like.

Doctor gave me allergy medications and a cream for the thing on my neck. She also gave me instructions to get a full physical. Not excited. The thing on my neck is starting to go away. The cough is not as bad all the time. That's good.

It seemed like I had more to say.

1 comment:

Xlynn said...

what is 23 "supposed" to feel like?

I am constantly forgetting that I am not 21. Whenever someone discusses the age of 18, I go "they are not that much younger than me."

that is a lie.

five years is a mighty long time.