17 November 2008

I never learned to count my blessings.

It's really easy to get caught up in a negative mindset. Today's truths are brought to you by things I like about myself and other random thoughts.

I am able to pick myself up after every heap I fall into.
I often keep my tears from falling out when I cry. When I am drinking, I cry more openly.
Talking myself out of things is not heard of. I both love and hate my ability to do this.
I am an awkward, awkward individual.
I wish I was closer to my family, emotionally.
I am honest.
I have started to hate analogies when talking about real life. Just use real terms.
I want to play guitar and I want to play it well.
Trust is strange. I think I have a hard time trusting others. In actuality, I trust the people in my life too willingly.
I love hugs. I need more hugs.
Chris Bathgate and Michael Beauchamp are both amazing musicians.
It's often easier to talk to someone you know nothing about. And who knows nothing about you.
Sometimes, I just need time.
There are a lot of things I'd give right now to feel content.
I would give everything to be content.
Should those be switched?

I feel drained by work. I don't know why I expected working all the time to feel any different than doing anything else all the time. I do wish I felt like I was working toward some sort of life goal. At some point, I did feel that way. At some point, I was.

Do we still talk? I spent a bit of time on the phone yesterday and that question came up in every conversation. Are we friends? Yes. On all accounts.

Noted.

Thank you for being there when I have needed you.

No comments: