15 October 2008

Things I would rather be doing than working right now:

Napping.
Hugging.
Drinking.
Watching a movie.
Pursuing a career.
Taking a shower.
Taking a walk in the rain.
Watching Heroes.
Chewing on glass.
Playing guitar.

Some of these things are more practical than others. I live in Michigan. Chances are, that rain will be snow soon. I just forgot how good it feels to be doing things you want to be doing.

Maybe I will sleep early today. But I don't have to work tomorrow until three. Three! I suppose I could sleep early and then do all the other things on my list.

On the bright side, my friend Kathy is moving into town. I think we're playing tomorrow. Maybe going to O'Duffy's to see Who Hit John? or Harvey's to do whatever happens there.

I'm not doing a great job of keeping a positive outlook while at work, am I?

Also, I'm going to try my hand at not swearing anymore. Again.

And the toner is "very low."

Edit: I shook the stupid toner because if you do that, you don't have to change it as often. I got stupid toner all over me. So much for being very low, huh?

-Theresa

No comments: