06 January 2009

Step into the sun

Every decision leads to the next. Maybe I'm a dreamer and my head is in the clouds. God knows there are plenty in Kalamazoo. But I still think everything happens for a reason. That being said, I don't think that I should be trying to figure out the reasons before things happen. I know I won't fully understand the reasons for my being in Kalamazoo until I've left. Maybe I think this way because I believe in God. But I also think it's possible to believe that things happen for a reason without believing in God. Possible.

I've stopped (err... am trying to stop) looking for the reasons things happen. Eventually, I will understand some things. Most, I won't. And I think I'm okay with that.

Just like you said I would be, someone has appreciated me.

There is only so much I can do. I can't control much. And I don't need to. I'm trying to let things take a natural course. And it looks a bit differently than I expected.

Doesn't it always?

-Theresa

No comments: