12 January 2009

If It's the Beaches

An update in lists:

Things I can do to keep my mind off:

1. Clean
2. Learn Guitar
3. Find a better job
4. Apply to graduate school
5. Drink
6. Drive
7. Make a new mix CD about things that make me happy
8. Sleep
9. Work more
10. Make lists
11. Study
12. Not cat sit
13. Work out
14. Plan

Things that are probably true:

1. It sometimes takes me time to find the right words, making me not the best of all communicators.
2. I over think absolutely everything.
3. I meant what I said. I mean what I say every time.
4. You're busy.
5. You changed your mind
6. I need to apply myself more.
7. I always, always get ahead of myself.
8. I should drink less than I have been.
9. Life is lived in the gray areas. But having definite answers every now and then feels pretty good.
10. Money rules everything.
11. Friends, you were wrong.

Things that are true:

1. I'm starting guitar lessons on Thursday. I'm paying for them by making dinner.
2. I miss school.
3. I miss you.
4. The hugs in my life have been seriously lacking.
5. My hours were cut at one of my jobs. I have prime openings for looking for another job.
6. I don't like the way I feel the next day after eating or drinking too much.
7. The only buttons that work on my phone are as follows: 1, 3, 5, 7, *, Send, End, Messages and Contacts.
8. I think I like it when people call me.
9. Even though I'm a bad phone person, I get better with practice.
10. I don't want to be here anymore.

No comments: