31 January 2009

In the works

or whatever.

The more I talk about moving to Arizona, the more excited I am. There may even be a fourth person living with us. Of the apartments and houses I've scoped out on Craigslist, the only thing I notice lacking is scenery that can be described as lush. I might miss grass. I don't think I'll miss the snow.

I'm just about done with my Phoenix Teaching Fellows application. I finished writing the essays and am now in the process of editing and fine tuning them. I'm hoping to submit everything today. Here's hoping. Sarah, one of the people I would be moving with, said that where the school is located is a bit further away from where they wanted to move. I figure it's not going to hurt me to apply and maybe request an area that's closer to where we would be living.

I have to figure out if I'm going to move down there even if I don't get this job. Thoughts?

As far as my moods have been going, I'm not sure I like them. I woke up pissed this morning for little to no reason at all. Okay, there was some reason but I'm usually not that annoyed by it. Maybe it's this whole feeling like I don't belong. Or something. I really need to find my niche.

Maybe I'll just go into hiding.

No comments: