05 March 2009

Tokens

I had to put you in a drawer in a desk because the image of wishes and dreams falling through my fingers was just a little too much today. So I did. The image remains.

Feeling vomity. Perhaps body needs to have another talking to. Maybe?

I switched from blue to yellow and I do not feel at peace. I do not feel settled.

In less than three weeks, I will be on my way to an interview that may determine up to three years of my life. A little scary. A little welcome.

I'm sorry that the person I used to be makes you sorry for the person you are. I wish I could take it back.

I could be a teacher. I can be a teacher.

I made a new mix CD. It'll be in the mail soon. I swear. Really. Oh, and thanks for the postcard.

I'm like a passenger to my own life sometimes. I still don't understand what happened.

It hurts. Stop, please.

Don't worry about the suitcase.

Timeline? I could be gone by early June. I have no plans to be here past August. That, I know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you're welcome! even though we don't see each other that much anyway, i will be sad when you move :(

k