21 March 2009

One Line Wonder

I love you but I can't remember why.

Lately, I've been trying to look more... presentable. I'm just tired of not caring. So every few days or so, I put in my contacts, draw on some eyeliner, wear "outfits" instead of a hoodie and live my day. I feel a little better about myself. I think it's because it's one more way of taking care of myself. Of course, today, I kept my glasses on, am free of makeup and get the response, "Now, you look like yourself." I know what I've been looking like. I'm not sure if I should be offended or not.

Visiting daytrotter is... Just go do it. There's so much to discover.

I don't like feeling like I'm annoying people. If I feel that way, I do what I can to stop feeling that way.

I don't like being lied about. If I feel that that is happening, I do what I need to do to make it stop.

There's quite a bit swirling in my head right now but I don't think it matters.

Chris Bathgate is playing in Ann Arbor tonight. I mean, he plays in Ann Arbor often but he's also playing tonight. The music fiend in me really wants to go. The tired, gross-feeling me wants to get back into bed once she gets back from work.

Of course, I might also spend the day at ChocolaTea.

-Theresa

No comments: