17 April 2009

Here in Right Field

It's easy, you know.

Moving day is ever closer. I think it's safe to say that my feelings of nervousness are actually anxiety. And my overwhelming sadness is probably depression. And I'm leaving soon so there's no point in finding a doctor before I go. But I'm losing my insurance pretty soon here. Oh well. Lots of crazy people don't talk to anyone about their problems and aren't on medication anyway. It's going to be great.

Bob Loblaw. Mmmyup.

I'm going on walks. It helps.

2 comments:

Nikky said...

BOOOOO to sadness. Been there many times, for long periods of time as well...what you need to do, is do/think/say everything that is the OPPOSITE of what you would normally do. Every time any situation comes up, ask yourself: "What would I normally do?" and then do the complete opposite. (It's from Seinfeld) and it worked!

Smells Like Apples said...

:) Thanks for all your comments, Nikky! You're great.