27 April 2009

Green reminds me

Julia and I went to the East side of the state on Thursday planning on only staying for a day. We just got back yesterday. It's been the best time I've spent not working in a long time. Under the saddest of circumstances, of course. We went with no plan and it worked out for the best.

The stars would never hurt her never lie never desert her painted on her body.

I forget what it's like to be around people who are good for me. I knew I missed them. I didn't realize how much I missed them. These are people who call me out on the stupid things I think in order to help me rather than embarrass me. These are people I've had a difficult time functioning without.

I've only been a shadow of myself. If it's Endometriosis, I'm getting a side piece. I may as well be a canvas.

Lately, it's taken all I have in me to keep from falling apart. Thank you for trying to help. Tonight, after work, I'm going to clean while drinking. It's how I clear my head. Of course, there will be abundant amounts of praying that everything is okay. I don't really want a side piece anyway.

-Theresa

No comments: