07 February 2009

Change in Plans

I'm only going to go to Arizona for the second week planned. It ended up working out for all of us. I have to take the teacher certification test the day before my interview as well. So that works out and stuff. We'll just need a place to sleep during the twenty-nine hour drive.

I don't have much to say. There's a first.

I started working on a poem I think I'm going to like. It's not about the weather.

I can't figure this out or seem to let it go. I really need some peace.

I've been sleeping like crap lately. I can't fall asleep and then when I do, I'm consistently waking up well before my alarm goes off. This leaves me feeling tired and a little out of sorts for the entire day.

I feel like I'm coming together and falling apart at the same time. How does that work?

No comments: