26 December 2008

Won't You Write the Verses on my Palm

Home for Christmas. I'll be back in Kalamazoo on Tuesday. Just in time to bring in the new year with people I'll probably not finish it with.

I made this mix for my family:

1. Violent Femmes- American Music
2. Paul Baribeau- Ten Things
3. Coldplay- Violet Hill
4. Iron & Wine- Boy With a Coin
5. Neutral Milk Hotel- In the Aeroplane Ove the Sea
6. Page France- Finders
7. John Mayer- Victoria
8. Rocky Votolato- Uppers Aren't Necessary
9. Sufjan Stevens- For the Widows in Paradise, For the Fatherless in Ypsilanti
10. Nickel Creek- Doubting Thomas
11. Obadiah Parker- Hey Ya
12. Chris Bathgate- Sun Moon
13. The Weepies- Can't Go Back Now
14. The Corn Fed Girls- Pearlie
15. The Avett Brothers- Murder in the City
16. Ray Lamontagne- Empty
17. Format- On Your Porch
18. Eef Barzelay- Lose Big
19. Death Cab For Cutie- I Will Follow You Into the Dark
20.Foo Fighters- Home
21. The Avett Brothers- Will You Return
22. Sufjan Stevens- Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing

I was going to put links to videos and stuff so that you'd listen to it. But I'm not going to. I have the songs. You should look for them. Every song is worth it.

Let's see... I'm thinking of applying for Teach for America. I haven't decided where to apply for. And I'm not even sure that I'll get in. I think they usually take people who have just graduated. But we'll see. I'm just excited to be working toward something.

I'm going to get healthy and stop being such a chubby lumpkins. I'm sure this sounds like a new year's resolution, but it's not. It's something I've wanted to do for a while and I've finally gotten the motivation to do it. I think I'll be happier and healthier and those things can't hurt. I'm making a functional work out schedule for myself that should be fun. I bought Dance Dance Revolution for Wii. I think that's a good start. I'm also going to curb my drinking a bit. Oh, and the eating. But I want to be healthy and reasonable about things.

That might be it for right now. Yeah.

-Theresa

No comments: